Infertility Means women are unable to get pregnant or having miscarriage even after one years. There are some process of getting pregnancy. These are:
- An egg should be released by one of women’s ovaries (Ovulation)
- This egg must pass through fallopian tube towards uterus.
- Men’s sperm must engaged with this fertilized egg along the way.
- This fertilized egg must attach inside the uterus.
A women can face fertility problem, if there are problem in one of the above steps.
Main symptoms of infertility is not getting pregnant. But in some rare cases, infertile women may face irregular or missed Menstrual Period. Some Women may face hormonal change and hair growth.
When To See Doctor:
You don’t need to visit or consult with any doctor about infertility at least one year of your trying to conceive.
Talk with your doctor if you’re a woman:
- Your age is in between 35-40 and you are trying to conceive for one year.
- Your age is more than 40.
- You have irregular period
- You have multiple miscarriage.
- If you are undergo for a cancer treatment.
Talk with your doctor if you’re a man:
- If your sperm count is less than standard.
- If you have any problem of testicular or prostate.
- If your testicle is small in size.
- If your family member has infertility problem.
- Age: Women’s fertility drop with age and it decrease specially in mid 30 and it drop suddenly after age 40.
- Tobacco Use: Consumption of tobacco or smoking also hit the fertility of women. Miscarriages are more common in the women who smoke.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is also one of the big reason of infertility. Women should avoid alcohol during pregnancy or if she is planning to get pregnant.
You may become pregnant easily if :
- Quit Smoking: If you quit smoking then it increase the chances of your pregnancy.
- Avoid Alcohol: Alcohol is very dangerous for women who are pregnant and also increase the infertility factor. So avoid alcohol if you are pregnant or want to become pregnant.
- Limit Caffeine: You should take limit amount of caffeine. It will help you in fertility.